Terms and conditions
- When you make a request or an instant booking for a listing the price you will see is the total price.
- Listing owners are in liberty to ask additional prices like cleaning fee or tourist tax, which is 10% in Amsterdam.
- When you make a payment you will pay the listing owner, local authorities, our service fee and a service fee for the payment provider.
- When you your request is being confirmed you have to pay via this website / system to confirm the data. Payment outside this platform is not allowed.
- When you make a request or instant booking the owner of the listing will send you a down payment or a full payment request.
- We are facilitating the listing owners with this website for free.
- We only ask for a service fee, which is 12%.
- For this we write reports, host websites and multimedia en help the listing owners get back on their feet after the difficult COVID-19 period.
- This website is a local initiative that exists since 2006
- Free cancellations are possible when you cancel 4 weeks before arrival.
- When you need to cancel less than 4 weeks but more than 3 weeks before your arrival day you will receive 50% of the down payment amount back. But minus €35,- administration costs.
- When you need to cancel less than 3 weeks before your arrival day you will receive no refund back on your down payment.
- When you do make the down payment you automatically agree with this cancellation policy.
- With a cancellation it’s not possible to get a refund on the service fee for us.
- Refunds by the owners via our payment platform is possible. This is personal being done by the owner of the listing.
- In each case neither Mollie or Binngo! can held be responsible for problems with listings, cancellations owners or dates.
- In each case neither Mollie or Binngo! can held be responsible for problems with refunds or payments.
How does our service work?
Before Booking.com, hotels.com and Airbnb.com was active, we were already pretty busy here in Amsterdam. With a group of listing owners we wanted to make a website on which guests had choice to see different listings all on one page.
When COVID-19 hit Holland in March 2020 all the Bed and breakfast owners and Houseboat owners had to shut down their facilities. That led to a lot of bankruptcy to some owners. There was no business. Now from 2022 we redeveloped the website a activated some owners, some new, some old. For the owners an ideal situation to start over. For us the question if we can continue this business. Now we find a strategic way for all parties to continue. We ask the listing owners no money, so all the money goes to the owners. We ask the guests for a 12% service fee. That is how we work, as much as transparent as possible. Every listing owner is more than welcome to list their accommodation on our website.
The information on our Platform is based on what Service Providers tell us. We do our best to keep things up to date at all times, but realistically, it can take a few hours to update, e.g. text descriptions and lists of the facilities that Accommodations provide.
- We are talking about technique. In every situation it’s the listing owner that in the ends determine if they are overbooked or not.
- When there are synchronization problems or you as a guest want to ensure your stay, always contact the owner directly. We do not have any part of your reservation.
- When the listing owner is overbooked, they are not responsible finding another accommodation for guests.
Binngo! is registered and based in The Netherlands and has an office in Amersfoort. Binngo! is a online service provider that provides services for the consumer business. Binngo! is the owners of the websites bedandbreakfast.amsterdam, houseboatrental.amsterdam and amsterdamapartmentrental.com.
For questions about this website please contact us via email@example.com.
Our websites are only working with officially licensed partners that have a registration number that was given by the local authorities. In every case the listing owners are responsible for supplying registration numbers. Neither this website or Binngo! is responsible for registration numbers.